Thursday, March 5, 2009

Swimmy Swim Swim

Today was a nice mile long swim, consisting of a 100 warm up, a 200 swim, 3 sets of 100 swim, 100 pull, 100 kick with only enough interruption to change gear (which was pretty easy since I forgot my kickboard today... too bad that made it harder to do the 100 kicks...) and then what was supposed to be a 200 swim and a 200 cool down that I turned into a 400 swim and out of the pool. Have I ever mentioned how much I love to swim? What? Only a few zillion times and with poems on occasion? Oh, well, then consider it said again.

Angelfish this morning was really amusing. She found a plastic cup, put a balloon on top and started singing "Happy Birthday" and at the end, she blew out the pretend candles on top. The girls are all about birthdays right now because a lot of their little friends at school are turning 3. I asked them what type of birthday party they wanted in June, and Angelfish said "a really big one!" and Ladybug said "one with cake!" (That's my girl!) Ladybug this morning was very stuffy as the latest victim on the head cold circulating the household. When she said her lips were chapped it took us 4 times to finally figure out what she was saying. Let's hope it's short lived... kind of like today's blog entry.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment