Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Did you know...

that there is a 200 sit-up (well, crunch) challenge?  Mr. Darcy said to me last night as he was finishing Day 1 of Week 1 of the push up challenge that he wondered if there was a 100 sit-up challenge because he could use one.  So, I left a comment asking that very question on Jeff's blog (Dangle a Carrot).

Jeff kindly responded to me that there is no 100 Sit-Up Challenge, but there is a 200 Sit-Up Challenge.  It's 6 weeks.  As I will be wearing a bathing suit on a beach for an entire week in a hair less than 6 weeks from today, I am on the case!  (Too bad situps can't remove twin skin at the same time, but it sure is better than nothing!)

If you're interested in doing the 200 Sit-Up Challenge with me (which includes the proper instructions for how to do crunches), please feel free to visit the challenge's website: http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

I'm off to do the initial crunch test!

PS. I scored 61 crunches, although I'm not sure how far off the ground I actually got for the the last 3 and now my abs are burning like mad, but either way I am in the "Very Good" category.  Let's hope that doesn't come to bite me later!

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm in for the challenge! Can't pass that up. I'll do my initial test tomorrow morning and let you know how i scored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thinking i want to do this situp challenge ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in! I have to get rid of this baby fat!

    ReplyDelete