Friday, June 18, 2010

Some Friday Inspiration

When we think about how "hard" things are, whether it be in every day life, in training or on race day, perhaps we should think about this young man who broke the barriers of autism to not only show how smart he is (graduating saludatarian and getting into every college and university to which he applied) but to step out of his comfort zone to deliver this wonderful speech.  You may have seen it on the news recently, but it's worth a watch: Inspirational Graduation Speech


On a personally inspiring note, the 200 squat challenge will be apparently very short lived for me because... for the initial test I was able to do more than 200 squats (214 to be precise).  My legs are burning at the moment, so we'll see if I am able to walk tomorrow.  But yay me!  Not sure it warrants the addition of the button on my blog because I didn't have to work up to it, though.

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment