Saturday, October 25, 2008

The day after Gator Gallop...

It's the day after Gator Gallop and I can still move! I wasn't even achy. I ended up staying the night at Lauren's (Mr. Darcyis super cool) because she had an extra ticket to Gator Growl - I haven't been in forever. It was a lot of fun, but a little strange to be on the alumni side of things. Steve Miller Band did a good job and the comedian was pretty funny too, but the ones "back in the day" are still my favorites. So, this morning Lauren and I did a 3 mile walk before I left to come home to Bill and the little bits. When I got home, Mr. Darcy and I decided to take Angelfish and Ladybug to Animal Kingdom. We had a blast. I'm a bit tired from all the walking with that, but it was great. The girls loved the animals (although Ladybug wasn't overly thrilled with the end of the safari ride when you go at 35 mph and there are gun shots because you're supposedly chasing poachers) and we were able to get some more great shots of the girls with the characters. It's still a little old for them in many ways, but we had a great afternoon there. Then it was dinner, playing at home, and bedtime for the ladybugs...

Tommorrow is a "brick" day (working out in 2 of the 3 sports in the tri in the same session) and then shopping with a friend. Also, I've decided definitely to do the International length triathlon in May to support The Leukemia & Lymphoma society (and Mr. Darcy is fully on board with it too). So there will definitely be more postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment