- The allergist said that he thinks my reaction was an unknown random event. I can exercise with my epi pen in tow and if it happens again, I'll go back in.
- I did an hour of high level yoga yesterday and my shoulders are sore. Sad.
- I did not work out this morning because I overslept after a glass of wine, chocolate, and cheese - oh and recovering from hitting a parked car as I was backing out at the Callahan Center. It was perfectly in the blind spot on the left side of the minivan. Talk about ruining a day. Luckily, no one was hurt, I found the vehicle's owner, and I was going slowly.
- HIP Kids is really shaping up to something that I'm really proud of... we almost have everything in place and we're unveiling our program logo at the Junior League General Membership Meeting this evening!
- We took Angelfish and Ladybug to Animal Kingdom this weekend. It was a blast!
- It also resulted in Ladybug blurting out in the middle of church "I miss Jesus AND the dinosaurs!"
- Later in the day, Angelfish told us that she misses "Miss Lili (her old teacher) and the rides at the Animal Kingdom."
- Yesterday while talking on the phone with her Grammie, Ladybug told her "I'm sorry Grammie, but I am busy reading a magazine right now. It has my dentist in it." (which it did - there was an article about their pediatrician's practice and how great it is.)
- Angelfish informed me this morning that "You are the bestest Mommy and I love you so much that I want you to be my Mommy forever!" I didnt' have the heart to tell her that she's stuck with me. But that really put a smile on my face.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
It is I the missing blogger. I only have a minute as I am a little busy at the moment, but I wanted to drop by and say hello, apologize for not reading blogs (I will catch up eventually), and say that I will be back soon to say more... but here are some quick blips: